[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] New message: "Re: How to Read my oracle*ds.xml"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 6 00:38:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to Read my oracle*ds.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524519#524519

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
Isolate the problem from your end.
Using the JCA connection in the standalone application does not add much value, you should use it via jee component(servlet/ejb).
Perform some of the tests with the ejb components, your standalone client should talk to the SLSB and the SLSB should perform these tests.
Let us know if you find the difference in tests.
Investigate jca logs, dig code, attach test case which will simulate the issue.