[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 6 10:44:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524554#524554

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> ALRubinger wrote:
>

> Something I want is an Enforcer Plugin configuration which will fail the build if any org.jboss:jboss-vfs is available in "compile" scope; this is a runtime dependency which should be restricted to "provided".

I think with such a rule, we might run into trouble if that org.jboss:jboss-vfs is being pulled in transitively during compile scope from some other non-EJB3 module. Ex: core (depends on) --> some artifact (compile scope dependency on) --> org.jboss:jboss-vfs