[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: ScopeInfo's MetaData handling looks inconsistent"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 04:49:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ScopeInfo's MetaData handling looks inconsistent":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524708#524708

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> For contextual injection I got leaks if not clearing the ControllerContext/BeanMetaData from the dependency items on undeploy (indirectly stored by ContextualInjectionDependencyItem.injectionValueMetaData), so it could be an issue - see ContextualInjectCleanupTestCase
I do cleanup - in ScopeInfo::removeMetaData, so I don't think this should be an issue.
ScopeInfo "lives" as long as ControllerContext is "alive",
and the only way to get rid of CC, is to unwind it, which means you also hit this SI::removeMetaData.