[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to get sub process instance id"

Paolo F do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 10:03:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to get sub process instance id":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524795#524795

Author  : Paolo F
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/emp.tyres

Message:
I can confirm that as soon as you enter a subprocess the following code results in a 0-size executions collection, and this in turn makes it impossible to check if a sub-process is running. I am using 4.3 under hsql.

 ProcessInstance mainProcessInstance = (ProcessInstance) engine.getExecutionService().findProcessInstanceById(processInstanceId);
 Collection<? extends Execution> executions = mainProcessInstance.getExecutions();
 System.out.println("EXECUTIONS IS SIZE: " + executions.size());

Is this already on Jira?