[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Maven - WEB-INF/lib libraries"

German Escobar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 15:42:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Maven - WEB-INF/lib libraries":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524886#524886

Author  : German Escobar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/germanescobar

Message:
The problem here is that Maven WAR plugin configuration points *warSourceDirectory* and *webappDirectory* to the same folder, which is ${basedir}/WebContent. This presents some problems as the *webappDirectory* is the folder in which the generated *warSourceDirectory* is going to be placed:

1. This means that the libraries that are downloaded to the webappDirectory will be in the same warSourceDirectory (my initial problem).
2. If I want to do some resource filtering, it will fail as the generated webappDirectory is the same warSourceDirectory.