[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Can't use CRUD in JBoss Developer Studio"

Alejandro Barrero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 18:22:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Can't use CRUD in JBoss Developer Studio":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524910#524910

Author  : Alejandro Barrero
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/handro1104

Message:
I am working with version 2.2.2.GA.  I create a Seam Web project and then on new I click on Seam Generate Entities.  I follow all the steps and select table users in a MySQL database.  All the tables and pages are created.  When I run the application, a Browse Data link with a sublink Users List appears and when I click on the later, I get a host of execptions and at the end
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: Users is not mapped [select users from Users users]
I have done the same in previous version without problems, but now I am lost.

Your help will be greatly appreciated,

Alejandro Barrero