[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Upgrade from JBPM3 to JBPM4 woes"

nick bauman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 19:41:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Upgrade from JBPM3 to JBPM4 woes":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524917#524917

Author  : nick bauman
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/nick.bauman

Message:
Ronald,

This is great information. I really appreciate your taking the time to go into this point by point. A true mark of craftsmaship and a passion for understanding other people's system problems.

When we do finally migrate, I will certainly be starting with the process conversion tool and i'll contribute it back.

I'm fully aware of http://www.inze.be/andries/author/admin/'s information on Spring integration with v4. I think I have a copy of it etched into my brain by now. What's left of it

Yes, 5 and 1 does contradict! Sometimes the greatest strength is the greatest weakness at the same time. I'm not trying to be obtuse or mystical by saying that, either. I'm sincere: great tools embrace a philosophy or world-view. If you're not ready to "change your mind", maybe you shouldn't be using the tool!

If you have any more questions or want to assign any "homework", I'll try and see what I can do.

Cheers,

Nick