[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "How to get all session beans from JBoss server"

Thomas Bartsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 9 05:54:22 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to get all session beans from JBoss server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525022#525022

Author  : Thomas Bartsch
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tbar0711

Message:
Hi,

I'm using JBoss 4.2.3. At the moment I'm programming a short application. This application should locate all session beans in an deployed ear-file. Then I should be able to make a reflection to each session bean and find out which annotations it implements.

Currently I have the problem that I don't know how to get all the beans as classes without knowing the name of the beans. Perhaps it is possible to get all beans as classes to be able to make reflections and identify the session beans by analyzing their annotations?

Hope anybody can help.

Regards
Tom