[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: No public metadata API?"

Bill Burke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 9 15:24:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "No public metadata API?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525223#525223

Author  : Bill Burke
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bill.burke@jboss.com

Message:
I guess I'm missing out to get an Activity plus how to get the transitions that are available out of the activity.  I don't currently see any query api to get this information within JBPM 4.3

Currently I'm getting a "no environment to get org.jbpm.pvm.internal.session.RepositorySession" error when I do this:

      engine.getExecutionService().signalExecutionById(pid);
      instance = engine.getExecutionService().findProcessInstanceById(pid);
      ExecutionImpl execution = (ExecutionImpl)instance;
      Activity current = execution.getActivity();

getActivity() is throwing it.  What I want to get at runtime is the available transitions out of the current wait state.