[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "EJBTHREE-1998: TestSuite Client Dependencies from JBOSS_HOME"

Andrew Rubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 9 16:32:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-1998: TestSuite Client Dependencies from JBOSS_HOME":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525237#525237

Author  : Andrew Rubinger
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ALRubinger

Message:
I've committed the patch for EJBTHREE-1998 which builds the test client classpath from artifacts under JBOSS_HOME.

Note that if libraries move around between AS targets (ie, EAP and As trunk), we'll need to continue to keep the build-test.xml paths backwards-compatible to support both.

For now the tests are coming back mostly OK I think, though the view is clouded due to CNFE on some stuff from Hibernate Core.  This should be temporary; the mapper responsible for removing version numbers from JAR names in the AS build is not handling "SNAPSHOT" properly, and Hibernate in AS is now a snapshot.

Tomorrow there should be a release cut and we'll see where we stand.

S,
ALR