[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "java activity inside subprocess"

apurv agnihotri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 09:08:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "java activity inside subprocess":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525434#525434

Author  : apurv agnihotri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/apurv888

Message:
Hi Friends,

I was trying to use subprocess with java activity within it.This subprocess is being called from a main process.
Currently I am not sure how to pass value from within the main process to sub process and get the return value back.I am using it in the following way(code inside main process).

+<sub-process name="userdevice"
               sub-process-key="getuserdevice">

    <parameter-in var="stateMain" subvar="state" />
    <parameter-out var="deviceNameMain" subvar="deviceName" />
    <transition to="wait" />

  </sub-process>+

Although the java activity is executed and the control goes within the specified class.But I am not able to provide input variable and am not getting back the result variable from the subprocess.
can anyone throw light on this.Or any pointers to some articles.I have already gone through user and developers guide.

TIA,
Apurv