[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJBTHREE-1998: TestSuite Client Dependencies from JBOSS_HOME"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 10:57:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-1998: TestSuite Client Dependencies from JBOSS_HOME":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525481#525481

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
I have now commited that patch. Hibernate/AS team is waiting for a clean run from the EJB3 testsuite, so i haven't spent more time on removing and testing any redundant classpath entries. And also, there's a discussion going on about why the jbossall-client.jar has only selective jar entries http://community.jboss.org/thread/147934 . Once we have an answer on that, then maybe it would just be a matter of using jbossall-client.jar in the classpath.