[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 14:38:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525561#525561

Author  : henk de boer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53

Message:
> mailto:max.andersen at jboss.com wrote:
> I was talking about community input since we unfortunately do not have a server adapter that allows configurable classpath setup ( I got it on my wishlist though )

Sounds interesting, and this would certainly be helpful to many. Especially handy would be the possibility to configure the classpath for specific kind of projects. Just from the top of my head I can think of at least 3 different kind of classpath setups:

1. Standard Java EE - Everything from the Java EE spec, without a singe JBoss AS or other third party lib exposed.
2. JBoss AS ALL - Just everything that JBoss AS offers for a configuration. JBoss libs, the packaged Quartz, everything
3. JBoss AS, per project type - Don't put the client libs in the classpath for a server project and the other way around.

> mailto:max.andersen at jboss.com wrote:
> Create a jira with the details - then it will be picked up.

I'll create a Jira for it  I was waiting for some more confirmation from other posters on this thread that it really is a bug. JBoss AS tools is still rather new for me, so it's hard for me to determine whether something is a bug or an error on my side.