[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Deployment error in JBOSS 5.0 startup"

Tim L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 05:05:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment error in JBOSS 5.0 startup":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525684#525684

Author  : Tim L
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/timol

Message:
Hello

I am trying to star-up JBOSS and I run in to the following error...

*11:03:00,389 ERROR [WebModule] Could not create JSR-77 WebModule: TMSWeb.war*
*jboss.management.local:j2eeType=WebModule,J2EEServer=Local,J2EEApplication=TMSEAR.ear,name=TMSWeb.war already registered.*

It seems to me that this is a deployment error, but I have undeployed the application successfully, searched and deleted for all files in the JBOSS directory related to "TMS", redeployed it and still to no avail - I even did a system restore to my pC and the probelm still exists.. any help or direction would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Tim