[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "How to transfer files via JBOSS"

Tim L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 06:20:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to transfer files via JBOSS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525710#525710

Author  : Tim L
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/timol

Message:
Hi all

I have am running an application in JBOSS, however within this app+ + I neeed to distribute files available for downloading e.g. type *.jpg. However I want to be able to add files to the server and make them available for download rather like an FTP (i.e. without having to republish the EAR every time a new file is added). Is this something that is possible in JBOSS  and if so how would I be able to do this...or should I install a seperate FTP server.

Thanks

Tim