[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: Classloader VFS3 Integration"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 10:26:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Classloader VFS3 Integration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525793#525793

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
>  Ok I will start working on an Alpha release of VFS.  Anything you do other than the normal maven release tasks?
Mvn release tasks are tricky.
They mostly work, but when they don't, there is no way you can understand what's going wrong.
In that case, DML has some instructions on the wiki. :-)

But yeah, "mvn release:prepare" and "mvn release:preform" is all I do.