[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Development] New message: "How can I specify a message destination reference as my MDB destination?"

Kevin Halk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 12:13:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I specify a message destination reference as my MDB destination?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525828#525828

Author  : Kevin Halk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/khalk

Message:
Hi there,
Is there someway I can specify a message-destination-reference or message-destination-link as my MDB destination?  It seems that I am required to specify a 'destination' in my MDB's activation-configuration, however this is a JNDI destination and I can't get it to pick up my message-destination-references.  Also I'm not quite sure the point of specifying a message-destination-link if it's just going to listen on the destination anyway?