[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "History of JBoss Portal"

Mladen Stupar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 16:48:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "History of JBoss Portal":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525916#525916

Author  : Mladen Stupar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/SDF1

Message:
When was published the first version of JBoss Portal?
I am working on my master thesis regarding topic of Jboss Portal and therefore I would be appreciated if you could be able to help about certain historical retrospective aka. issuing date of first version, major breaking versions and development of JBoss Portal Server.