[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Newbie - Problem Generating Entities from Existing Empty DB."

Ran Bittmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 03:05:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Newbie - Problem Generating Entities from Existing Empty DB.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525968#525968

Author  : Ran Bittmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmbittmann

Message:
Hi,

 The schema name is mom1. Furthermore when I defined the schema default name, I got a duplication in the FROM part of the SQL query, i.e. an SQL statement ending with mom1.mom1.... Not entering a schema name at all, or removing the default schema part from the persistence.xml file (even after returning it) made the project work (for the time being).

 I am probably doing something wrong, I did not write any code, so it might be the versions of the components or some of the wizard's definitions. Playing with it further I might find it and if so I will post it here.

Thanks,
Rani.