[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development] New message: "JBOSS Portal server framework & DB Interaction"

Aiswarya Srinivasan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 04:38:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBOSS Portal server framework & DB Interaction":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525992#525992

Author  : Aiswarya Srinivasan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Aiswarya

Message:
Hi All,

I ma new to JBOSS Portal server, I have succesfully developed JSP & Struts based portlet, presently i am trying to develop a portlet with database interaction,
please help me in understanding the Jboss portal framework and database interaction, Do i need to create a table in the appropriate db (or) portlet configuration will create the table in db when deploying the portlet,

Please help me !

Thanks,
Aiswarya