[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Auto-created JMS Queues do not appear in the Admin or JMX Console"

Kevin Halk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 10:23:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Auto-created JMS Queues do not appear in the Admin or JMX Console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526070#526070

Author  : Kevin Halk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/khalk

Message:
Quick question -

I'm auto-creating my JMS Queues used for my MDB destinations by using the jboss.xml descriptor <create-destination>true</create-destination>.

I can see in the JBoss start-up log that the Queues are properly started (and do in fact work).  I have even named them starting with /queue/

The question I have is that these Queues don't show up in either JBoss Console (under JMS Resources/Queues) or even the JMX Console (they don't show up in jboss.messaging.destinations).  What is the difference between my auto-created Queues and other Queues which appear in that list? How can I see my auto-created Queues to show up?