[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: How to manage empty data with a CacheLoader?"

Nicolas Filotto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 15 06:41:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to manage empty data with a CacheLoader?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526318#526318

Author  : Nicolas Filotto
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/nfilotto

Message:
I tried several things to change the CacheLoaderInterceptor with my own version with no success, such as:

{code:java}
ControllerCacheLoaderInterceptor cci = new ControllerCacheLoaderInterceptor();
// replace the default CacheLoaderInterceptor by the new one in the interceptor chain
cache.addInterceptor(cci, CacheLoaderInterceptor.class);
cache.removeInterceptor(CacheLoaderInterceptor.class);
// replace the default CacheLoaderInterceptor by the new one in the component registry
((CacheSPI<Serializable, Object>)cache.cache).getComponentRegistry().registerComponent(cci, CacheLoaderInterceptor.class);
{code}

I tried to add those lines of code before cache.create() and/or before cache.start() with no success.