[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: .war will not deploy when I drop it into the deploy folder"

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 15 08:09:03 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread ".war will not deploy when I drop it into the deploy folder":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526345#526345

Author  : Wolfgang Knauf
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/WolfgangKnauf

Message:
Hi,

JBoss *will* autodeploy  any file you drop in the deploy folder.

Maybe, there are deployment errors. Check console output and "server.log".

You probably didn't change any config (I think there are options to switch off deployment directory scanning)?

If this does not help, then please provide more details about your WAR file.

Best regards

Wolfgang