[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 and Spring 3"

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 15 15:14:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 and Spring 3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526459#526459

Author  : Michael Wohlfart
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf

Message:
Hi Jochen,

I had the same problem with jbpm4 and Spring3, to me it seems like the autowiring tries to lookup values for the some fields in the RepositorySessionImpl and RepositoryCacheImpl and searches the spring context for the field type.
I resolved this by using

<object class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.repository.RepositoryCacheImpl" />

instead of

<repository-cache />

in jbpm.default.cfg.xml

The warnings were gone but the drawback is using an internal class in the config, so if someone got a better idea...