[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Automatic transition from wait state - is it correct?"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 16 16:44:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Automatic transition from wait state - is it correct?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526649#526649

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
It seems to have to do with a state with a timer that triggers leaving the state and in one way or another looping  back to the state with the timer in one transaction (ending one timer and creating a new one).... I've not created a minimal testcase that demonstrates this (no time). If you could do that and file a jira issue with mentioning this I would be greatful.

What adding async does is demarcating the transaction, so if the state is async, the transaction for leaving the state is separated from the transaction entering the state again.