[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader component metadata optimization"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 10:35:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader component metadata optimization":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526801#526801

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
I changed it to use UnmodifiableScopeKey for both CLASS and JOINPOINT levels.

When creating UnmodifiableScopeKey, there was still some overhead in unnecessarily creating the parent ScopeKey.scopes map which will always be ignored, so I have made that lazily initialized in ScopeKey.addScope(Scope).