[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal QA] New message: "portlet state management in jboss."

Tridib Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 03:54:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "portlet state management in jboss.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526910#526910

Author  : Tridib Das
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tridib197779

Message:
Hi All,
Can u suggest me how to do the portlet state management in jboss.
My own custom portlet is occupying small sapce in the portal page..
while submiting the request to the portlet, the response page page is coming in full window i.e in maxmized window.
I want the response portlet should come in the previous portelt space only not in maximized window..
Please help me.

Thanks
Tridib