[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "problem rendering custom elements in JBossTools HTML editor"

Nicolas S. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 09:42:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "problem rendering custom elements in JBossTools HTML editor":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527011#527011

Author  : Nicolas S.
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/nicolasS

Message:
Hi

As described in this short video tutorial:
http://docs.jboss.org/tools/movies/demos/facelets_support_in_vpe/facelets_support_in_vpe.htm

I tried to add the custom elements of my project.
What I already had was a tld file with the elements described in it and their attributes.
So i created a new xml file (data.taglib.xml) to add my element and prepare it to be rendered.

as you can see i have a components folder. there i saved my xhtml ( that should be shown in the visual part instead of the tag-name)
here s the content of the dataTable.xhtml

well now it should work
i created a new page with the following content:

it includes the dataTable element.

well now my problem is that the element isn't rendered in the visual editor part.
if i ctrl-right click on the url i get directed to the tld file
if i click on the dataTable element i get to the xml file.

Is there any bug that describes this?
or any fault by myself?