[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JEE 6"

Fabricio Lemos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 11:37:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JEE 6":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527059#527059

Author  : Fabricio Lemos
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/fabricio.lemos

Message:
Ok, thank you Maxim. I voted and will be watching this FR.
> Any other features which whould you like to see in JBoss Tools?

I would like JEE 6 projects created with JBTools could run smoothly on Glassfish. For example, Maven Integration for Seam projects is great, but requires a lot of changes on pom.xml dependencies to run on Glassfish and also we need to do a lot of manual work like declaring the EJBs at web.xml.

I know that your target server is Jboss AS, but I think with JEE 6 standardizing some core technologies, it will be easier to add support for more servers.