[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JEE 6"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 14:02:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JEE 6":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527105#527105

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
The way to get this is that someone create maven archetypes that create projects that can run on both JBoss and Glassfish....then our seam integration will still work

We already support most of JSF2 and CDI in the tooling (codecompletion, openon etc.) so just try and use your maven projects with that and report bugs if the tools are behaving badly.

For full JEE6 support we would most likely need to move to Eclipse 3.6.0 since that is where the core WTP gets better understanding of JEE6.

But please yes, open jira requests and we'll do what we can - patches would of course also be very welcome