[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Jan Beernink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 04:13:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527193#527193

Author  : Jan Beernink
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jan29

Message:
I just checked to see where the "Make deployable" option was, but I'm quite certain I didn't accidentally use this option when the problem occurred. I just tried reproduce the problem by selecting "Make deployable", but the deployment module the file is in is not replaced by the file that was made deployable, so this was definitely not the cause of the problem.