[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "Re: ClassPool Refactoring"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 08:57:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassPool Refactoring":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527270#527270

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:

> Does anybody know the answer to this question? I can't commit it without knowing the answer.
It depends how and were things are cached.

Since, of course you should be able to re-deploy things, while Classpool still reflect proper/actual state.
Undeploy should evict related things from cache as well.

Re-deploy is the only scenario I see as valid, that would change the structure/state.