[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Examples not working as expected"

Yongtao You do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 13:21:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Examples not working as expected":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527326#527326

Author  : Yongtao You
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/yongtao

Message:
Setup:

JBPM 4.3 running in JBoss 5.1.0 on RedHat 5.

What works:

I started the "BPMN2 Example process using task forms" process. I can see the process instance in RUNNING state.

What's NOT:

Since the process instance is running, I expect to see something in the task list. However, both group task list and personal task list are empty. I can see an entry in the JBPM4_TASK table in the database. However, I don't see it in the jBPM Console. Yes, I did hit the refresh button a few times.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Yongtao