[jboss-user] JBoss ON error with Oracle plugin

Manuel Fernández Panzuela manuelfernandezpanzuela at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:53:13 EST 2010

Hello,

I sent they problem to community last friday.jboss.org and one contributor
helped my with the answer that solves the problem.

The answer:

It sounds like you've updated the plugin correctly. To deploy the updated
version of the plugin, first copy the updated plugin jar to the Server's
rhq-plugins directory. Watch the Server log and wait for messages that tell
you the plugin was fully updated (metadata updates complete). Then from each
Agent, run the "plugins update" command from the Agent prompt. This will
pull down the plugin to the Agents.

Now everything it's OK !!

Regards

Manuel Fernández Panzuela