[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction"

John Bailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 22:36:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527769#527769

Author  : John Bailey
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/johnbailey

Message:
I flushed out the VFS3 impl to plug in directly to AS with the existing EJB3 core.  I am able to integrated EJB3 into a VFS3 enabled AS without updating any EJB3 projects.  So previous AS and EJB3 combos should function without update.

I suggest we move forward with this temporary solution with no changes to EJB3 core.  Once we are comfortable the VFS3 integration in trunk is functional, we can move forward with a more robust abstraction layer and remove the 'org.jboss.virtual' interfaces.

Thoughts?