[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Customizing the user registration module in jboss portal server"

Tridib Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 04:06:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Customizing the user registration module in jboss portal server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527813#527813

Author  : Tridib Das
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tridib197779

Message:
Hi All
Please suggest me how to Customizing the user registration module in jboss portal server.
By Default the registration process, it has some own input fileds and after filling all those details, the user got registered.
I want to add some more fileds and wat to customize the porlet according to my own requirement.
Please help me

Thanks
Tridib Das