[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM 4.3 in Tomcat 6 as a webapplication"

r 0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 05:59:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 in Tomcat 6 as a webapplication":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527857#527857

Author  : r 0
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rex*05

Message:
Hello,

I have to deploy jBPM 4.3 as a web application, so that I have to deploy only one .war-file.
I don’t want to make chances on the installation of the server like the install scripts do it.
So the server should not be touched.

Now the problem is, that jBPM requires the juel libraries and that tomcat comes with the el-impl library.
I have put the juel libs in my WEB-INF/lib folder. When I try to start tomcat I get the following exception:

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.addELResolver(Ljavax/el/ELResolver;)V" the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/myfaces/webapp/Jsp21FacesInitializer, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class, javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for the type javax/el/ELResolver used in the signature

Did anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
Is there a possibility do disable the classloader of juel or something?

It would be very helpful is anyone could help me!

Greetings
Sandro