[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Out of memory occured on servlet.service()"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 13:09:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Out of memory occured on servlet.service()":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527996#527996

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
As I feared, the manifest doesn't give a clue as to the JBossWS level (manisfests for newer versions of JBossAS are better at identifyiong the version of the component). And the link that Richard provided doesn't help either because it does not go back far enough. Let me see if I have a copy of 4.02 somewhere and if I can figure out which version of JBosWS it uses.

If you cannot reduce the memory usage, your only other option is to increase the max heap size. You will want to do that anyway as a temproray measure while you research other options.