[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 00:14:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528088#528088

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> johnbailey wrote:
>
> How soon can we get an alpha release of EJB3 core once I push the abstraction changes to the trunk?  Can we have an alpha release ready to integrate into AS before the planned start for integrating VFS3 into AS trunk?  At this point that date is still March 1st.
When your changes have been commited, let us know. The release will not take long. We have the hudson build environment to catch any regressions.