[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Handling Time To Live in JbossCache"

Prashanth rao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 02:23:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Handling Time To Live in JbossCache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528102#528102

Author  : Prashanth rao
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gaprashanth

Message:
We are planning to use Jbosscache for caching the data which is fetched from the backend datasources. Here there is a requirement to implement the TTL for the data. The data should expire after the TTL is over.
The TTL must be regardless of the idle time of the data in the cache. Meaning, suppose a TTL of 5 minutes is set for a cache entry. This entry should be removed from the cache after 5 minutes and this does not depend on whether the cached entry was in use meanwhile.

Can you please advise me whether Jboss cache provides this kind of feature?