[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] New message: "Re: SSLBISOCKET problem. No port set -> "Failed to download and/or install client side AOP stack""

Markus Lutum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 05:28:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "SSLBISOCKET problem. No port set -> "Failed to download and/or install client side AOP stack"":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528140#528140

Author  : Markus Lutum
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mclu

Message:
We could reproduce this error.
The used productive server has an _ (underscore) in its hostname.

Of course this violates the IP Spec but this error is already known at jboss:

See
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREM-1180

for it.
It is fixed in Remoting 2.2.3.SP2 but I think we advice the customer to use spec compliant names :-)

Thx