[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: JBDEPLOY-226 - DeployerClient change extension"

Adrian Brock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 09:07:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBDEPLOY-226 - DeployerClient change extension":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528188#528188

Author  : Adrian Brock
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/adrian@jboss.org

Message:
> mailto:adrian at jboss.org wrote:
>  I've left the JIRA open in case we want to add some other methods?

I've also added a notion of bouncing a set of deployments since this is really the use case for the new api.

bounce(DeploymentStages.DESCRIBE, true, deploymentNames);

will move all the deployments listed that have proceed beyond the DESCRIBE stage back to the DESCRIBE stage
then return them to their original required stage.
i.e. it will re-resolve the classloader dependencies and re-create the classloaders.