[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: WS-Addressing serialization interop error"

Guzman Llambi­as do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 09:20:22 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "WS-Addressing serialization interop error":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528192#528192

Author  : Guzman Llambi­as
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gllambi

Message:
Hi!! Is it possible that the JBossWS team modifies the implementation of Addressing serialization in order to remove the metadata tag when doesn't have info (when is empty)? This is crucial to achieve interoperability with .NET using WS-AtomicTransaction. I have a running sample manually modified that works but needs this change.

Here's the post with the discussion http://community.jboss.org/thread/147251?tstart=0. (See last post)

I would really appreciate a lot if anyone at JBossWS could answer even if the answer is negative

thanks a lot
Guzman