[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Client says MTOM policy not supported"

Martin Sarabura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 10:30:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Client says MTOM policy not supported":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528524#528524

Author  : Martin Sarabura
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/steeqs4

Message:
I see that org.jboss.ws.extensions.policy.deployer.PolicyDeployer has those four policies hard-coded in a static block - and not MTOM. So my question is, does this mean the client is simply unable to support MTOM? I'm using native JBossws 3.2.2. Is there another implementation that will support MTOM?