[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] New message: "Re: jndi.properties vs bindings-jboss-beans.xml"

jsingh jsingh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 11:05:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jndi.properties vs bindings-jboss-beans.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528539#528539

Author  : jsingh jsingh
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jagdeep

Message:
Thanks Brian. So it looks to me that changes in bindings-jboss-beans.xml is the way to go.

What I was trying to achieve by editing jndi.properties was to avoid having to define a JBoss specific context/url in my code base, and keep the code base common (to work for any other App Server), and have JBoss pick the required context, url from the jndi.properties.