[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Redelivery Delay and Redelivery Times"

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 11:18:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Redelivery Delay and Redelivery Times":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528543#528543

Author  : null null
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Paul_ADP

Message:
>From all of the documentation for JBM 1.4 (integrated into JBoss 5.1.0) it appears that for both:
- MaxDeliveryAttempts - the number of times a message will be delivered to an MDB before being pushed to the DLQ
- DeliveryDelay - the delay between subsequent redeliveries of the message to an MDB
these values can ONLY be configured on a per destination basis (ie per Queue or Topic) and not per message.

Is this true? I could swear the when I used JBoss MQ that you could set it in the message.
Can someone please confirm?

Thanks,
--Paul