[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to handle rollback due to runtime errors"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 11:50:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to handle rollback due to runtime errors":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528563#528563

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
> Interceptors sounds quite nice, I must admit. Could you please provide some more details about it?
> Are they configurable or does it require to modify jBPM code?

I have no real knowledge of this, nor the time to find out, sorry. Best is to look in the source on how things are done...

Ronald