[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Classloaders & Domains: Some questions & a suggestion"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 14:11:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Classloaders & Domains: Some questions & a suggestion":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528603#528603

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Looks like filtering is only applied per domain in which this is defined.I would also expect this to be carried to any parent domain as well.
This is by design:
* http://community.jboss.org/message/528588#528588

As is stated in the dev forum thread, you need to properly apply filtering on the domain itself.
Once DefaultDomain is properly OSGi-zed this will be a lot easier to handle. ;-)