[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "EJB 3.0 / Web Service deployment issues in isolated ear"

Ryan Kane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 26 11:44:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB 3.0 / Web Service deployment issues in isolated ear":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528815#528815

Author  : Ryan Kane
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ryanpkane

Message:
Hello,

I'm using JBoss AS 4.2.3 GA to run several ears that contain Statless EJBs that are also marked with the @WebService annotation.  Everything was working great until I tried to isolate the ears from one another.  There are no errors, but if I go to http://localhost:8080/jbossws, there are no Web Services listed.  If I turn isolation off, they show up.  If I turn on global isolation in the ear-deployer.xml, then no Web Services appear.  If I just isolate one ear, then only the Web Services contained in that ear fail to show up.

I found this post, but it hasn't offered much of an answer to me, since I'm using a newer version of JBoss WS:

http://community.jboss.org/message/334950#334950

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks