[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: JbossWS username authentication not working"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 26 14:46:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JbossWS username authentication not working":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528882#528882

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
Then try adding the <security-role> entry in the web.xml file like I suggested and see if that gets you what you want. I haven't monitored the soap message when using the <security-role>, so I am not sure if it does exactly what you are asking for. Have monitored the message when using a public/private key combination to sign the messages, but I don't think that is what you are looking for.